Authors, take the advice from a well seasoned author and CEO of her own business. She’s my role model. 🙂
With the vast amount of social media networks for businesses to select from, how do you narrow it down to the ones that are perfect for your needs? Having thousands at your fingertip to sift thru can become a daunting task!
To streamline the process, ask yourself the Who? What? Where? How?
- Who are your customers?
- What are their needs and desires?
- Where do they live?
- Do they read your genre?
- How much time do you commit to managing social media?
- How do you search for a ’niche’ network?
- How do you monitor and protect your online image?
- Are you sociable on the networks?
- How do you promote your book without spamming?
Who are your customers?
There are literally thousands of social media networks. To decide which direction to expose your book, it is important to know your buyers. Let’s get it straight… EVERYONE is NOT your customer. Though it…
View original post 604 more words